Saturday, July 10, 2010

Watching the World Cup is not the best idea.

But Ous and I have been working double shifts for the past months so an hour or two of relaxing in front of the tv felt quite nice.

The painters are hard at work, and after 2 coats of blue and multiple coats of yellow the house should look quite eye-catching for the open house tomorrow. The inside is all neat and tidy (if only I could get that energy flowing to keep it that way all the time), the basement is practically empty, so are the closets. So tomorrow, let's just hope we have a lot of people coming for a look. And a lot of them wanting to buy. We have our answer Tuesday night at 8:00 o'clock.

My last day at work will be Thursday. I was going to stay until Friday, but apparently I had some vacation time due and since the pay-period ends on Thur., my supervisor suggested I take Friday as a vacation day. What the heck. I am already not very much in a work mode anyway.

Most people still do not know we are moving. Ous preferred keeping it fairly secret. I think he is maybe just a bit superstitious and thought that if we talk about it too soon it will not happen. Well, it's happening now. And a lot faster than I would like.

Looking forward to being closer to my siblings. Will certainly miss my kids here.

No comments:

Post a Comment