Sunday, March 27, 2011

house issues

Last week end I went to visit the friend who had made us such a generous offer last month, and who had seemed to recant. Sitting sipping coffee, talking about our next move.

She explained her "not really sure when it will happen wedding". A mariage of convenience for both parties it seems. As it is not my story, I will keep it at that. But her offer is still valid. I told her we had to be sure that if we do move our stuff and our bodies there, she will not be selling the house before the end of June. Or at least, the possession date should be at the end of June or early July, so we can get organized. That seemd to work for her.

In the meantime our landlord has started showing the house, and the couple who came today are very interested. They even left a deposit. So we will probably find out Monday if this goes or not. Still, it means we would be stuck with rent payments until May 1, as the move out date would be May 31. Well, it's better that July 1. So now, it's wait and see.

I will be happy when this is all over. The stress is not healthy. I will be happy when Honey's job is confirmed. I will be happy when we finally settled down in our own appartment, with a one year lease, and hopefully a lease that we will renew for the next 3-4 years. I am very tired of moving.

No comments:

Post a Comment