Sunday, March 13, 2011

News Flash

I had not had much time to write here, and then, a few things have happened in the last few days/weeks, that I have posted on FB, but decided they might fit in better here.

Maybe I sound like I am complaining, or depressed... But this is our reality right now.

We are going to move again, and yes I am a bit depressed about that. A friend of ours had convinced us that once we give our notice, we could stay with her for a few months. It took a very long time to convince us, we were sure that it would not work out. So we give our notice, and now, for her own reasons, this is not going to work out. So that is the part of plan B that is not happening anymore. Why did she wait for us to give notice, before suddenly having a lifestyle change in her situation. And beleive me this is a kind of change that usually one does not decide overnight. At least, I wouldn't.

So here we are, getting ready to pack again.

At least, looks like spring is on the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment