Monday, November 22, 2010

Expect the unexpected

I sure didn't.

I thought I had an almost perfect job, been going to work for the last month. Getting up at 6, arriving early, learning as much as I could, as it was very complex, and maybe I am just too much of a perfectionist.

Friday morning, they called me in the office, and said...blablabla, thank you very much, good-bye. Oh well, I'd rather find out after one month than 3 or 5 months, while still on probation, but very settled into the job. So here I am, back to job-hunting again. I actually would prefer to not find anything until after Christmas, at this point. And the good thing is I did get a whole new wardrobe out of this experience. And I met interesting people and did something that was completely foreign to my past experiences.

So now I go back to the gym too. Yes! Will be going this afternoon. My arm and shoulder are feeling better, too, after not working out for almost 5 months. I guess maybe my body needed that rest to recuperate. (And I'll aks them if they are looking for employees, who knows? I may find myself a part-time job at the gym.)

So off I go...

No comments:

Post a Comment