Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Look ahead

Went for a job interview this morning. It went well, and it is the same work I was doing in Winnipeg, so my insurance background will be helpful. They emailed the agency after our meeting, saying I was great... So, should I be expecting good news soon? The only drawbacks - there are 2 - is no benefits, and no holidays. It is a 12 month contract right now. Although things sometimes change very quickly.

I can live with no benefits, for now, and there is nothing to say I can't look for something else later. But no holidays... We are planning to go "back" home in May of June. However I will cross that bridge when I get there. This job is close to home, the pay is acceptable, the work is ok. And I have not had the confirmation yet that I am the chosen one. If it's mine, then it will be. If not, another one is just around the corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment