Wednesday, September 8, 2010

First interview

was a 10:30 this morning. I arrived at 10 after 10, afraid of being late, so walked around the mall for a bit. At 10:24 I went to the office and waited to meet my HR person. All went well, and we had a good conversation/discussion.

She explained about the hours, those hours I do not really want. Hey no one wants to work until 1:30 am, and really, do people actually enjoy getting up at five am to go to work??? Not me that's for sure. So we both talked abot it, and I think I had already made up my mind yesterday, but I thanked her for her time and decided that this job might not be a perfect fit. She did seem genuinely disappointed, and in a way, so was I, but I'm holding off my my dream job.

Speaking of which, I go to that interview tomorrow. It is supposed to last over 2 hours. Reminds me of my first interview with CVG... And I did quite well with that one. So keeping my fingers crossed, and reading up on the position and the company. It's still a call center, but the hours are a lot better.

And yet another interview on Friday, by phone this time. This is where our friend Abdouba works and if I don't find anything else, would be an acceptable choice, although once again, the hours are pretty crazy. Why are call centres opened so darned late all the time???

So things are going well, and fast. One of them is bound to be the good one.

1 comment:

  1. allez, fingers crossed, j'espère que tu trouveras vite chaussure à ton pied. biz

    http://astuvu.canalblog.com/

    ReplyDelete